ATEB is the Association of Corporate Treasurers in Belgium, an association of professionals in the field of treasury. It is a not-for-profit organization. Our main goals are sharing experience, practical cases and workable solutions amongst our members based on full trust and confidentiality.
We represent the profession in Belgium and offer education programmes together with other associations of the financial sector (see www.febelfin.be). Our association has around 160 members. ATEB is member of the European Associations of Corporate Treasurers (www.eact.eu) and of the International Group of Treasury Associations (www.igta.org).
Looking forward to meeting you,
On behalf of the Board
ATEB/PWC Treasury Sessions: What keeps corporate treasurers up at night?
Given the success of our Junior Treasury Academy sessions in 2012, PwC's Treasury experts and ATEB invite you to a New series of four treasury sessions in 2013.
Each session will address a hot topic that keeps corporate treasury professionals up at night and will offer the opportunity to discuss practical concerns and cases as well as look at best practice approach.
You're welcome to join one or more courses, or the complete series. Don't hesitate to share the invitation with your colleagues.
We look forward to seeing you there.
WHAT can you expect?
- Get valuable insights on the practical issues in the areas of payment instructions, regulation and emerging markets.
- Share views, concerns and questions during the interactive working sessions.
- Meet the speakers from the banking, consulting and vendor world during these sessions given by corporate treasuries for corporate treasuries.
- Take the opportunity to obtain information and best practices from your peers and professional colleagues.
TOPICS of the sessions
- 12/06/13: hat happens once my payment instructions are out the door? Why should I care?
- 26/09/13: What are all these rules about? Regulations, regulations…. How do I find my way through it?
- 17/10/13: Emerging Markets - is this still a hot topic for Treasury? And should it be?
- 21/11/13: aising debt and structuring circulation of liquidity
PROGRAM of each session
- 15:00: Welcome & Registration
- 15:10: Part 1
- 16:15: Coffee Break
- 16:45: Part 2
- 18:00: Cocktail
LOCATION for all sessions
PwC - Woluwe Garden
Woluwedal 18 - 932 Sint-Stevens-Woluwe
Free parking facilities are available inside the PwC building
REGISTRATIONS & MORE INFO
Damien McMahon – Partner (Tel +32(0)2 710 94 39)
Daphne Smets – Senior Manager (Tel +32(0)2 710 40 78)
Ewelina Sanecka – Principal Advisor (Tel +32(0)2 710 73 36)
Nathalie Maté – Management Assistant (Tel +32(0)2 710 95 41)
Karen Van den Driessche – ATEB Board member (Tel + 32 (0) 498 122 490)
Patrick Holemans – ATEB Board member (Tel +32 (0) 479 98 17 75)